Swine Flu/H1N1 Resources
Summit County Health District: 330-926-1801
- Akron Health Department: 330-375-2876
- Barberton Health Department: 330-745-6067
Summit County H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Clinics
- Visit www.SummitFlu.org's H1N1 clinic page for an up-to-date list of local vaccine clinics.
SummitFlu.org - Offers current information about seasonal and H1N1 influenza from multiple, reliable sources and download documents which will help you prepare for the flu season.
Ohio Department of Health: The Ohio swine flu Information Line is open 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please call 1-866-800-1404 for answers to your questions about swine flu. This web site also offers Pre-Registration for families and individuals wishing to pre-register for the H1N1 vaccine. Individuals will be able to pre-register themselves and their dependents. The pre-registration process requires a printer. You MUST take the form with you when you receive your vaccine. Pre-registration benefits may include:
- Possibly reducing the amount of time spent at the facility where you receive your vaccine (if that facility utilizes the form).
- Improving data accuracy.
- Notifying you by e-mail when your facility has vaccine available.
- Enabling you to retrieve your H1N1 vaccine record if you wish.
- Enabling public health to plan for how much vaccine is necessary for each clinic.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention;: Call 1-800-CDC-INFO for swine flu information. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.