AT&T Lifeline Ohio
Info Line partners with AT&T to promote the AT&T Lifeline program in Summit County.
The AT&T Lifeline program provides discounted home telephone service for households with an income at or below 150% of the federal poverty level. Benefits of the Lifeline Ohio Program include:
- $12.42 monthly discount for local service
- Free line connection if applicable
- Toll restriction at no charge
- Waive deposit for local service
- Free optional blocking of 900 and 976 numbers
- Payment arrangement plans for outstanding balances
- Automatic blocking of pay-per-use services
- Call waiting and an additional line are available
Participants in the following programs are automatically eligible: Public Housing/Section 8, Food Stamps, Disability Assistance, HEAP, Medicaid, Free School Lunch Program, Ohio Works First, SSI, and SSDI. Households with an income at or below 150% of the federal poverty level also qualify but they must show proof of income.
Applications are available by calling Info Line at 2-1-1 or 330-376-6660. You can also print an application below.