What is Lifeline?
Lifeline is easy-to-use and designed to reduce the risk of living alone. In the event of a fall or an emergency, help is available at the push of a button. The Lifeline Personal Help Button connects you to a trained Personal Response Associate who can send help quickly - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Call us at 330-762-0308 for more information.
How does the Lifeline System work?
- Summon Help: When you need, just press your Personal Help Button.
- Professional Intervention: Your in-home monitoring system then dials the Lifeline Response Center and establishes two-way voice communication.
- Personal Response: Quickly, a Lifeline Response Associate accesses your profile and assesses the situation.
- Help Arrives: The Associate then contacts a neighbor, loved one or emergency services, based on your specific need. The Lifeline Response Associate will follow up to ensure that help arrived.
Who can benefit from Lifeline?
Info Line's Lifeline program helps you remain safely in your home when you:;
- Are homebound
- Live alone
- Are an older adult
- Are recovering from an illness or injury
- Have medical problems or have a disabling condition
Info Line's Lifeline serves these Ohio counties:
For clients outside of this geographic area, please call the national Lifeline program at 1-800-LIFELINE or visit www.lifelinesys.com .
Listen to a few sample calls below:
You can print a Lifeline application below:
Important safety information from Info Line and Philips Lifeline: