Coming to Cleveland, Ohio ...
Effectively Build Community and
Attract Philanthropic Support Using The Internet!
Thursday, Oct. 28, 2004
8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
American Express Tax and Bus. Serv/ Lower Lobby
1001 Lakeside Avenue (corner 9th & Lakeside)
Cleveland, OH 44114
- New and exciting ways to use the Internet for fundraising and growing support
- Latest on nonprofit management & ephilanthropy
- communication and stewardship
- online donations and membership
- event registration and management
- prospect research
- volunteer recruitment and management
- relationship building and activism
- Practical guidance on ethics and the Internet
- Best practices and more
Select your participation level ...
$68 Admission includes:
- 4 hour training session by ePhilanthropy industry leaders
- Information from eTour sponsors
- $25 gift certificate towards ePhilanthropy online e-learning course
$88 Admission includes:
- All the above.
- Plus, a copy of the book Fundraising on the Internet
For more details, please visit: http://ephilanthropy.org/eTour!
The 2004 Global eTour is sponsored by: Booz Allen Hamilton Inc and Blackbaud
The 2004 North American eTour is sponsored by: Acteva.com, Active Giving, Asset Stream, American Express Tax and Business Services, Association for Healthcare Philanthropy, cMarket, Convio, Custom Development Solutions (CDS) , DonorPerfect, Entango, eTapestry, Freeman Philanthropic Services , FundraisingInfo.com, GetActive Software, Ketchum, Kintera, Target America, and Target Software.
A special thank you to our marketing partner, Project Connect.