Posted on June 11, 2018
TUESDAY, JUNE 12TH
9:00AM – 12:00PM
1040 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron
ARHAUS FURNITURE IN BOSTON HEIGHTS IS HIRING FOR
HIGH REACH OPERATORS – ALL SHIFTS
Pull and Pick – Operate power mobile material handling equipment.
Inventory – Maintain inventory accuracy levels by moving all product via RF transactions.
Package – Responsible for the integrity of the merchandise in movement from rack to dock: maintaining damage free product.
Safety – Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner based on company safety policies. Includes standing for long periods, repetitive movements and working on equipment up to 30 Ft.
– High School Diploma; College degree preferred.
– 2 years of experience operating an order picker, reach truck, sit down tow motor, or rider pallet jack.
– Valid driver’s license strongly preferred.
– Knowledge of inventory management preferred.
– Computer proficiency – working knowledge of computer programs.
– Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as needed to manage department.
– Ability to lift 150 lbs+ frequently throughout the shift.
BRING TWO FORMS OF ID & YOUR ELECTRONIC RESUME.
IF ON UNEMPLOYMENT PLEASE BRING YOUR UI LETTER.
IF A VETERAN, PLEASE BRING DD-14.