Posted on May 23, 2018
WEDNESDAY, MAY 30th
9:00AM – 1:00PM
1040 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron
LAND O’LAKES IS HIRING
OFF SHIFT PRODUCTION OPERATORS
Position could land on 2nd or 3rd shift
PRODUCTION LINE OPERATOR
Hand stacks cases, hand packs cases, completes corresponding paperwork, and tapes and wraps pallets.
Coordinate inbound/outbound deliveries, pack and load product using a forklift, organize storage areas, assist with cycle counts, and maintain a safe, clean work area.
– Must have a minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience preferably with high speed food packaging equipment.
– Must have tow motor experience.
– Mechanical capabilities a plus.
– High school diploma or equivalent education required.
– 2-year technical or vocational degree strongly preferred.
– Completion of some post-secondary college, vocational, or military coursework.
– Excellent Organizational and Communication skills.
– Responsible to adhere to quality system requirements.
– Performs all job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
– Able and willing to work overtime as necessary is a must.
– Performs all other duties as assigned.
– Physical ability to lift 50 lbs.
BRING 2 FORMS OF ID & YOUR ELECTRONIC RESUME.
IF ON UNEMPLOYMENT, PLEASE BRING UI LETTER.
IF A VETERAN, PLEASE BRING YOUR DD-214.
Contact Michael Wenum @ 330-630-4630 or
email resume to Michael.Wenum@summitomj.org