Posted on March 12, 2018
THURSDAY, MARCH 15TH
9:00AM – 3:00PM
1040 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron
LANDMARK PLASTIC IS HIRING
FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
· Gathers customer products at work station.
· Inspects products to ensure compliance with LPC quality guidelines.
· Accurately record scrap, downtime, and production for the production/scrap tracking report.
THERMOFORMING MACHINE OPERATOR
· Develop and document mold set-up procedures.
· Assist with set-ups, start-ups and preventative maintenance, as needed.
· Assist Quality Control by making the necessary corrective action.
· Will be required to scan new rolls, into QAD system.
EXTRUSION MACHINE OPERATOR
· Perform minor maintenance and troubleshoot extruder lines, auxiliary equipment, and material handling systems.
· Understand and operate all heats, feed systems, cooling systems and slurry systems and trim grinders.
· Complete schedule for assigned line nothing Gaylord usage, rolls flipped, pounces produced, and other information useful to the on-coming shift.
· Grinds nonconforming product.
· Ensures products comply with LPC quality guidelines and expectations.
· Performs any other duties as requested by the shift/dept. crew supervisor.
· Transports material or product using a tow motor.
· Six (6) months of manufacturing experience preferred.
· High School Diploma or GED strongly preferred.
· Basic hand tool knowledge and general computer skills.
· Tow motor license or previous experience is a plus.
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen to be considered.
BRING 2 FORMS OF ID & YOUR ELECTRONIC RESUME.
IF ON UNEMPLOYMENT, PLEASE BRING UI LETTER.
IF A VETERAN, PLEASE BRING YOUR DD-214.
For Info contact Nicholas Kapusinski @ 330-630-4604 or
email resume to nicholas.kapusinski@summitOMJ.org