Posted on February 7, 2018
GEORGIA-PACIFIC IS HIRING
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH
9:00AM – 1:00PM
1040 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron
– Arrange order on machine centers and run product to meet customer specifications
– Perform quality checks and housekeeping in production area
– Perform basic preventative maintenance on machine center
– Willing and able to wear protection equipment
– Must perform repetitive tasks for an extended periods
– Willing to work in a hot, humid, cold & noisy industrial environment
– Willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs
– Able to work 8-12 hour shifts that include weekends and holidays
BRING 2 FORMS OF ID & YOUR RESUME.
IF ON UNEMPLOYMENT, PLEASE BRING UI LETTER.
IF A VETERAN, PLEASE BRING YOUR DD-214.
For Info contact Michael Wenum @ 330-630-4630 or
email resume to Michael.Wenum@summitomj.org