Stow-Glen Retirement Village is hiring on Thursday, September 7th from 9am-Noon @ OhioMeansJobs Center
Posted on August 30, 2017
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH
9:00AM – 12:00PM
OhioMeansJobs – Summit (The Job Center)
1040 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron
STOW-GLEN RETIREMENT VILLAGE IS HIRING
FOR HOME HEALTH AIDE & STNAS
Provide personal care to clients in accordance with Agency policies including, but not limited to, State and Federal rules and regulations; PASSPORT condition of participation, and following the plan of care established for each client.
• Provide personal care to the client, including bathing, oral hygiene, hair care shaving, skin care, hand and foot care, and dressing.
• Assist client with mobility, including walking, transferring, turning and positioning using good body mechanics. Assist client with prescribed exercises.
• Assist client with toileting needs, including assistance with bedpan, bedside commode, toilet use and care of incontinence.
• Plan, shop, prepare, or assist with nutritious meals and prescribed diets; includes cleanup of kitchen area; feed those in need of assistance.
• Remind clients to take medications that ordinarily are self-administered and that are prescribed by the client’s physician and are set up by a nurse.
• Provide homemaking services, such as bed making, light housework, laundering, errand running with client/family’s agreement or accompanying client to medical appointments.
• Perform or assist with activities necessary to maintain a healthy, safe environment.
• Perform other related duties as deemed necessary by immediate supervisor.
• Act as a companion and meet the socialization needs of the client.
• Pickup and delivery of Stow-Glen client laundry. (Independent Living/Assisted Living).
• May be exposed to infectious waste, disease conditions, etc., including the AIDS and Hepatitis B viruses.
• Hold a current STNA or Home Health Aide certificate; High School Diploma/GED required.
• Two years’ experience in Home Health care preferred.
• Must be able to lift, pull, push equipment and supplies and lift and move clients safely.
• Must be able to travel to assignments and read a map accurately.
• Must be able to make schedule adjustments with short notice. May be required to work afternoons or weekends.
PLEASE BRING TWO FORMS OF ID AND YOUR RESUME IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT.
IF ON UNEMPLOYMENT, PLEASE BRING UI LETTER.
IF YOU ARE A VETERAN, PLEASE BRING DD-214.
For Info contact Nicholas Kapusinski @ 330-630-4604 or
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org