Posted on August 7, 2017
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9TH
9:00AM – 1:00PM
OhioMeansJobs – Summit (The Job Center)
1040 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron
SPECTRUM IS HIRING FOR
FULL TIME IT – INTERNET & PHONE SUPPORT
Provide residential customers with high level technical support for Spectrum Internet and Home Phone Products. You will respond to network problems and stability concerns and proactively utilize all diagnostic/monitoring tools available to ensure uninterrupted service for all customers.
• Understanding of installation aspects related to cable television, data and voice service ideal.
• Thorough knowledge of PC hardware and software configuration and installation, computer networking and IP, web browser, hubs and home networking required.
• Must be technically savvy and able to learn new technology and program applications quickly.
• Must be focused on making our organization the best provider of customer care.
• Analyze, diagnose, and correct hardware and/or software errors associated with all HSD equipment under the division’s control in such a way as to minimize system downtime.
• Utilize software to remotely identify and diagnose issues pertaining to digital phone infrastructure
• Answer phone calls with regards to specific issues on customer accounts
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
• Associates degree in IT related field and/or technical certification is preferred.
• Past experience with diagnostic applications required.
• Working knowledge of all customer equipment and cable plant required.
• Two years of practical troubleshooting and technical analysis preferred.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills required.
• Strong knowledge of HSD/voice network layout required.
• Strong PC skills required. Must be proficient in all Windows systems, Microsoft Office applications, diagnostic applications, field diagnostic equipment, various electronic devices and peripherals.
PLEASE BRING TWO FORMS OF ID AND YOUR RESUME IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT.
IF ON UNEMPLOYMENT, PLEASE BRING UI LETTER.
IF YOU ARE A VETERAN, PLEASE BRING DD-214.
For Info contact Nicholas Kapusinski @ 330-630-4604 or
email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org